Monday, September 7

Spooky{tag}



Here she is! Fhiona with a cute Halloween costume. This is a witch that you would love to see tied on a treat or with a note just to say : “Have a great day!”
I stamped some friends for Fhiona in the background. The spider has a tiny paper pierced trail leading up to Fhiona. The ghost is a simple white outline, like a ghost should be.

The colors used for this tag are from Dawn McVeys’ Raspberry Suite color Challenge #16. I love the rich palette Dawn always picks. She has a great sense of style.
{materials}
kraft and white cardstock. markers. white and brown ink. Yournextstamp Fhiona image. yellow grosgrain ribbon and brown satin ribbon. The tag was cut with the MM slice.

Have a great day,
Shaz

P.S. I {heart} comments.

1 comment:

Aimes said...

What a cute tag! A cool way to play along with the RSCC, I always make cards but you've definitely opened my eyes to making more tags!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, gave me a super link to yours ;D
Aimes
x