Thanks for your interest in the #MapleHappyMail Exchange. We are first and foremost a community of Canadians Christian Creatives who are joining together in a commitment to pray and encourage one another. By signing up to join in our exchange you're agreeing to a fun-filled three month commitment to team up with a partner from somewhere else in the country in order to PRAY for that partner while also trading monthly happy mail, pen-pal style.
Here are some important details:
- Happy Mail - monthly swap; 3 months commitment (one swap per month = 3 swaps)
- June Theme - Pocket Letter
What is a pocket letter? A PL is a fun way to creatively display a theme. You can add goodies to some pages or just decorate others. Use stickers, die cuts, washi etc. Slip in chocolate and your good to go! If you're unsure about what a pocket letter is, there are some fantastic instructional videos on YouTube, and wonderful inspirational pages on Pinterest if you look up "pocket letter".
- July and August themes will be announced on Facebook and Instagram. Please follow us to keep up with all of the latest news!
- Envelope style - large
- Sign up starts now through!
- You will receive a questionnaire, please fill out asap (last day is) and email it back to me. If I do not receive your questionnaire by this date, I will assume you do not wish to participate.
- Partners are matched and handed out on
- Happy Mail needs to be mailed by
- Feel free to follow your partner on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any other form of social media - it's up to you how much personal information you'd like to share. We will provide your partner with your name and your mailing address in order to get the swap started.
- Each happy mail should have a $8 (pre shipping) minimum value
- Happy mail can include Store bought & handmade items - mix it up!
- Canada only (international by request -International partners agree to the extra shipping)
- Post pictures and use #maplehappymail so that we can all share in the fun !!
If you'd like to sign up and receive your questionnaire, please reply to this email by.
Blessings to you,
Kristy & Shazia