Friday, August 28

Swingin' {Fhiona}

Here is a little card I made with sweet little Fhiona.

This Fhiona image is called Day Dream Fhiona. The image is actually of Fhiona sitting on top of a flower but I trimmed off the flower and placed her in a flower swing I cut using the MM Slice.

To Make Fhiona look like she was sitting on the swing I put dementionals on her bum and left arm. I also cut the right armpit

so that her arm can hold on to the swing. The swing is also raised with dementionals.
The sentiment "Bithday Girl" from the Cupcake Cutie stamp set perfect for any little girl.

Supplies:
Cupcake cutie Fhiona and day dream Fhiona stamp sets available at yournextstamp. Shapes cut with MM Slice Black and Brown ink. Twine. And lots of dementionals.

It is grey around here so hope your day is bright!
Shaz

1 comment:

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Hey Shaz! I'm so excited to work with Your Next Stamp and you!!