Tuesday, September 8

Back to School

Around here it is the first day of school. Kids are both nervous and excited as they head back to class.
Today is not a big deal for my household, you see, your youngest is starting school next friday. That will be the day that School is a big deal!

You may have seen the double pocket cards. To make this one I used the tutorial. Of course details are all up to you! Here I used dementionals to pop out the Fhiona and liquid glass to accent the apple on her headband. This is also my first attempt with Copic markers. The whole world of Copic is new to me but ... interesting.

{materials}
Copic markers, designer paper by SU!, white, black ink, Fhiona stamps by yournextstamp, black and blue card-stock

Hope your kids are having a great day back to school.
Shaz

No comments: