Thursday, February 4

Happy Valentine's Love Alice

Here I go again posting for the third time today. WOW!
I have a Twilight Valentine I made For Jasper from Alice.
The sentiment says: "I knew you would Love me."
I didn't find this quote in the book or the movie. It just seemed like something Alice would say.
The TTC Challenge is to use texture on you Twilight Valentine.
For texture I used satin ribbon and Glitter embossed paper.
These images are from the Greeting Farm and they are too perfect for Alice and Jasper.
I did take the effort to stamping Alice a little shorted that her Lovely Jasper.
{I am very pleaded with how it looks!}
I used a few other Challenges to get this card going...

Happy Krafting!

~,Shaz
p.s. I {heart} Your Comments!


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Great coloring! Thanks for joining in the Pixie Cottage Challenge

Loopylou. said...

i love your card shaz, i have only seen the first twilight so far but i really enjoyed it. that backing paper on th base looks great.thank you for playing along over on LB2 xx

Unknown said...

This is really cute. Love the way you combined the two images! Thanks for playing at The Pixie Cottage!

Agatha S said...

I have not seen the Twilight movies.But this is cute regardless. Love the colors!

Tonya Klar said...

LOVE this! You did such a cute job!! Sorry about Mr. Linky on the TT site, he's been very cranky lately! Thank you for playing with us!

Sandra H. said...

Very cute!!!

Alison said...

This is SO cute! I love it! Perfect V-Day card! Thanks for playing along with TTIC!

Milnie said...

gorgeous valentines card! really love the two image from tgf!

hugs

Rosanne said...

Cute card!Thanks for playing along at Pile It On!

Audrey said...

Adorable! I love that DP and great job on coloring that super cute image. Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!

Jennifer said...

This is a beautiful creation! Thanks for joining us at Pile It On.