Thursday, October 15

photobooth{sweethearts}

Remember when you took pics in a photo booth with your friends?
It was so fun, right!
Well my greeting farm stamp went into the photo booth for this card!
I think Miss Anya and Mr Ian are such a cute couple!
All the "stuff" on this card are teen inspired.
Graffiti paper, bright colors and flair.
I made the "flair" like badge by punching out 4 identical circles
{of different colored card-stock} and gluing them together.
When they were dry I frayed the edges with the edge of my scissors.
I stamped the sentiment on the front of the circles and filled the inside of the fray with liquid glass to create the "flair".

Just wait and see!
I have more Anya and Ian cards for you.

SHaz
{materials}
Card-stock, and sentiment stamp are SU!. Designer paper is Basic Grey,Obscure line. Black ink is Verafine. Ribbon is a dollar find. Liquid glass from CTMH. Image stamps, Miss Anya dressy & Ian by the GreetingFarm.

2 comments:

Jobove - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Reus Catalonia
thank you

Karyn N said...

That card is beautiful!