Thursday, February 19

Last of Heart day


I just wanted to post the last of the Valentines. Here they are:

The energy drinks were for my 3 brothers. I was not sure I wanted to give them chocolate so I got these from a bulk store. I used a lot of imagination to make them match the pictures on the cans. Details: These were free-hand tags. I used rhinestones googly eyes and curly ribbon.

The slider cards are for my kids with red popcorn inside. A Great family friend had some at Christmas I was so happy to find it for Valentines! I used a paisley back-ground stamp to create the base of the card. Details: Always SU! stamp set, Real red ink,Red satin ribbon Wal-mart 1 3/8th circle punch and scalloped edger. Red popcorn from "Krenels". Base measures 1 inch wider and 1/4 taller than package of popcorn.

My kids made the nano Mp3 card. They chose the songs for the play lists. They loved punching out the pieces and gluing them together. Details:3X 31/2 card base, 2X21/2" screen, 1 3/8" circle, 3/4" circle, and a heart punch.

Hope you are still filling the LoVe,
Shaz

1 comment:

Ree Donnelly said...

Boy am I ever glad the Craft Critique blog featured you in their Valentines Day post! I'm just loving your ideas!

I love that u used the energy drinks for your brothers...give 'em what they like, is what I say!

The v-pods are awesome!!!! I'm thinking b-pods for b-days too!! Love it! :o)