Thursday, April 7

Tea swap

Hello Crafters,
I am so excited to participate in a tea swap this month over at the Paper Craft Planet. I joined the "Anything Goes" group in Fall of 2010 and have had so much fun chatting and swapping with the ladies over there.
The next swap I signed up for it tea themed. I was so excited that I made my project the day I signed up! here is a picture of the package I am sending.  A cup cozy a cloth tea bag envelope and a tea theme card.
I made the cozy using a pattern from "House on Hill Road" and the envelope is a patter I made-up.
 Here is a close up of the card. It has the image stamped on fabric and stitched on to the card.
Recipe:
Tools: paper Trimmer, EK Success. Martha Stewart edge punch,
Paper: Kraft, green and Peach
Stamps: "Chai Latte" Inque Boutique
Embellishments: fabric, Seam binding and button
Ink: Staz-on Jet Black
Happy Krafting, Shaz
p.s. I {heart} comments!

No comments: