Friday, October 15

It's been tooooooo long!

Hey my Crafty Freinds,
I have been so behind on blogging, I have not had a post in over a MONTH!
I recently started instructing the EK Success: S.D.U. Scrapbook Design and You classes at Michael's Craft Stores. With this new ExCiTiNg endeavor I have not had time to create in my home most of my efforts are in the store.
My favorite blogs have not taken a break while I was away and I know I missed out of some fabulous challenges. YEs, But today I return for some fun! 
Check these out. 
 
I am in L-O-V-E with using felt right now.  So.... the {: embellish :} challenge was perfect for me and the Kazan's Sketch #63 Is a fabulous sketch!

I used some Staz-on to stamp of the red felt to create this plush sofa and on the hard wear for the sentiment.  I layered my copic colored WTG-Well Read image in her favorite cozy spot, Et Voila!
I also de-bossed some card stock with a swiss-dot pattern for the floor.
I thought it looked like a real floor.
Happy Krafting, Shaz
p.s. I {heart} comments!

Recipe:
Tools: paper Trimmer, EK Success. Epic six and swiss dot folder
Paper: Pink Brown and Yellow  cardstock, SU!
Stamps: "Well Read", MFT!
Embellishments: Hard wear,Basic Grey. Pink striped Ribbon,MFT.
Ink: Jet black, Staz-on. Copic markers

6 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute card!!!!!

Mariana Grigsby said...

I love that red sofa!!!! Super cute and fun card! Thanks for playing along with us!

Kristii said...

Such a cute and cozy card!!! I love it!!

Unknown said...

super cute Ms. Shaz
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

Emily Leiphart said...

This is beautiful, Shaz! I love that cozy, comfy felt couch and the way you threaded the ribbon through the sentiment label.

Sarah Martina said...

What a fun card, Shaz! :) So warm and inviting! So glad you played along with us at Embellish!