Sunday, October 17

Happy Birthday Deer!

I never make enough Children's birthday cards so I made myself make at least one.
I  took Challenge of Things In Threes. I used 3 colors and 3 stamps. {looks like 3 challenges too!}
I also used Courtney's sketch over at EBTKS - Challenge #25.
This cute-e is also made with the Loonie Stampers Challenge #114.

Happy Krafting, Shaz
p.s. I {heart} comments!

Recipe:
Tools: paper Trimmer, EK Success. Epic six and dies
Paper: Orange, Red & Cream  card-stock, SU!
Stamps: Birthdays count, Nursery Letters & Forest Friend {wheel}, SU!
Embellishments: None
Ink: Red & orange SU!

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Too cute... thanks for playing!

Regan said...

oh so cute..this is amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is awesome! I love how you put the little deer off to the side. My daughter is always giving me crap because mine are always in the middle so she would love yours! See you next week ;)

Ann said...

Too cute! I adore that deer--definitely my favorite stamp in the set! Thanks for playing with us EBTKS girls!

Winter said...

Too cute! Love the little dear! Thanks so much for joining us in the EBTKS challenge! :)