Thursday, July 22

Christmas in July

It has been so hot in Souther Ontario that I may have wished is was winter a few times...
Today I didn't even know we have the air conditioner on!
This  winter/Christmas theme card will help me chill out a bit.
This card is based on Kazan's Sketch 57. I love this super fun sketch I had lot of great idea from it!
But! I 'm heading over to my cousins for a few day and pack most of my scrappin things up.
Here it is: a card with no stamps and half my materials.


Happy Krafting, Shaz

p.s. I {heart} comments!
Recipe:
Tools: paper Trimmer, EK Success. Martha Stewart Punches.
Paper: DP & teal, SU!
Stamps:  None
Embellishments: Ribbon, Pearls & rhinestones, Dollar shop.
Ink: non

4 comments:

Sylvia said...

Shaz, This is a beautiful Christmas card! It is hot here as well, so hot I can not even think about Christmas cards.

Unknown said...

Way cute, it is hot here too, we just don't have winter as you do so no cool offs 4 us. Love your card!

cnelson said...

perfectly lovely!!!

Unknown said...

i am so in the mood to start making winter cards and yours is fabulous. I really love that snowflake - thanks for the inspiration
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan