Monday, July 12

I haven't crafted in a few days...

Hank and I have been doing stuff, like going shopping, reading, spending time with friends....
You know stuff. :D
I do have something to share though. Last week I framed some picture I had taken of my niece. I gave them to her/parents as her birthday gift.
I matted the pictures with some cute K&co paper I had used for a mobile I made her.
You can see the mobile here : love{bird}
These pictures and all the picture on my blog are taken by me and UN-Edited.
Unless otherwise stated.
Happy Krafting, Shaz

p.s. I {heart} comments!
Recipe:
Tools: paper Trimmer, EK Success. The Slice, Making Memories. 
Paper: Wild Saffron, K & Co.
Stamps:  none
Embellishments: Frames, Dollar store
Ink: None

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reads my reviews about male enhancement pills befor your buy male enhancement products that really works and effective to increase your health and better your life. thank you. you can reads this reviews at http://www.male-sexual.com - vimax pills - penis enlargement