Monday, June 14

Father's cards.

Lots of great Challenges going on the week.  And a few of them are for Fathers day!
I have decided to make a Card set for my husband's father's day. I always tell him to keep some card at work "just in case" but I always forget to give him the cards! LOL here is the set I made 
The set includes:
1 birthday card 1 postcard and 1 tag
2 congratulation cards
1 Dear father card and 1 tag
Envelopes and a matching box
I also used Laura's Sketch 54 for this card below!
I am sure this set will be used up and waiting for replacements in no time!

Happy Krafting, Shaz

p.s. I {heart} comments!
Recipe:
Tools: paper Trimmer, EK Success, border punch. EK Success,
Paper: DP and Chocolate chip, SU! Outdoor denim and sage, CTMH.
Stamps:well scripted and time for you, SU!
Embellishments: twine
Colors: Basic Brown, SU! outdoor denim, CTMH.

8 comments:

theneon said...

great idea for your husband -- I am sure his cards will become very popular and you will indeed be making replacements soon.

Laura Davis said...

Super cute!
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Unknown said...

that is an awesome set!

Unknown said...

way cute!

Anonymous said...

What a great array of cards for Father's Day. Your image is great!

Thank you so much for sharing your art with us at Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week.

cnelson said...

such fab cards! LOVE them!

Sylvia said...

Great cards!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Shaz! Thanks for entering the I Want to Ride My Bicycle challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)