Monday, March 29

Pearly Escapes

Hey Krafty friends!
I made this pearly card with ranger liquid pearls.  Just got the stuff a few weeks ago and MAN it is fun!
This card is based on the CPS160; sketch . I used the "Your Dandy" stamps from Practicing Creativity again...I just can't get enough of them. The beautiful May Arts ribbon is also available at the PCD site.
Here is a close up of the liquid pearl. This shade is called Opal.
I have added a fresh bottle to the blog Candy!
Only, 2 days until the draw.
You can really see the texture of the ribbon too!



Happy Krafting, Shaz
p.s. I {heart} comments!
Don't forget about the Blog Candy giveaway! Go here to enter.

5 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Very pretty card! I love the black and white against that particular shade of green! Thanks for sharing!

Maylee said...

How clever to make the flying dandelion seeds! Super cute card!

Karyn Norris said...

What a wonderful card! I love it.

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I love the texture in that ribbon you used! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥♥♥Lea

Courtney Baker said...

Oh I totally love the way you used the pearls! So cool!