Thursday, January 7

Twilight Valentine

Here it is, my first Valentine of the season and it is a Twilight Valentine!
I made this card for a die hard fan of Twilight. She doesn't even know how many times she has read the Twilight saga.  We are talking a person who's read the book 50 or mabey even more times. She really know the whole story.
So, I had to used lines from the books to convince her it was really from her Edward!

Front~~~~~Back
Front says: "My Singer"
Back says: You're nor sleeping, and you're not dead. I am hear and I love you.
 I was also looked for pictures to inspire me. I personally love the Meadow scene. It's so pretty!
The colors for this week Colour Q #14 were great for re-creating the meadow's serene beauty.
The Twilight Tuesday Challenge is for Sparkle! so I placed a sparkle in the flowers.

I would love to hear a Twilighter's view of the my Twilight Valentine?
I also have a little giveaway today so comment HERE for a card kit.

Happy Krafting!


~Shaz~


I {heart} comments


7 comments:

Stampvamp said...

OH MY!! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!! I wish I could touch it!!! Thank you so much for playing at Twilight Tuesday with us!

laterg8r said...

great twilight card for a twi-hard fan :D

lady-sonja said...

Beautiful card! Wonderful lines from the book!

SnappyStamper said...

Totally cool!!! I'm gonna have to make one of these!!! Thanks so much for playing the colourQ this week!

Kathy said...

Shaz..as a Twi-hard..oober fan..I AM LOVING this card. It is darling! Love your blog..so happy to find it!!:) Have a great day!!

Rebecca said...

this is a FABULOUS valentine! I love the colors and the heart shape!

margie c said...

Awww, what a cutie! Love your Valentine! and lil Edward is ever so very handsome :)

Thanks for joining us at Twilight Tuesday!

hugs, margie