Friday, July 3

deer{baby}

Babies! I love babies.
A friend of our is having a baby in August and tomorrow is the baby shower. Our friend love the true north and so does her dear hubby. I though they would like a "Forest Friends" baby card.

I love wrapping gifts almost as mush as I like making cards and when I put this together I was not sure how to place the card...so I made a card on a stick with the SU! clear envelopes and a bamboo skewer. It looks like a lollipop, too cute!

Materials:
Green, yellow, lite and dark brown card-stock. Hello sunshine designer paper SU! yellow ribbon and dimensional s.

Happy Scrappin'
Shaz

1 comment:

lauren bergold said...

i love babies...and forest friends...and especially your COOL CARD!!! fabulous wrapping job, as well...i never know what to do in the same situation: CARD-ONNA-STIcK! AWESOME!!!!!! ♥