Monday, December 8

Tea and a Dress.(cards)

I LOVE A CHALLENGE!
I have made 2 cards for 2 Challenges.
1st for Cinema Saturday Creativity
I made a cute little dress. I was ver excited to use the Sound of Music for inspiration. I watched with my kids at I stamped. To get the look of textile I stamped a second generation image. I also wanted it to have a faded look so I randomly place bolder stamped images and sponged around the card's edges. I also cut a 1/2 in strips of paper to use for a sash. Folding a shorted strip of paper around to make a tie. I kept all the dress pieces out so the patterned paper I made to keep it simple.
2nd for MojoMonday#64
I made a little Christmas tea card. Here is the thing! I did not want to stamp a Christmas Sentiment. So I made a little "Word Puzzle". I took a few of the words that came with the stamp and arranged them close together on my Acrylic block. When I stamped them they look like one image. Like a Word collage.

5 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Fun projects! Thanks for playing with my sketch! :)

Selene Kempton said...

This is adorable! I love your color choices.

Ann said...

Love that little dress! Great job with the movie inspiration! :D

Kathryn said...

So CUTE -- LOVE that dress and the card is adorable! :)

Sherri said...

They're both adorable! I love the teacup!!