Wednesday, December 8

Christmas Decorations 2010

Happy Christmas everyone!
I am having so much fun getting in the Christmas spirit.
I have lots of projects to show, so let's start with decorating!  This is our tree:
 {I'm having a hard time rotating the picture}
We decorated with lots of hand-made items some not even Christmas theme but still pretty. My youngest was very excited to hang the baby Jesus manger on the tree.
I had a great time making these advent boxes to count the days to Christmas. It was fun picking the items for the boxes. The kids favorites have been tie die silly bandz and Hubby's favorite has been the Icee square chocolates. They remind him of Christmas chocolates his father gave him. I still haven't put anything in #25... I would love your suggestions via comment?
Here are some other details I like of our Christmas decorations.
I love our stocking too. I made the green Blue and Black stockings. The pink one was purchased at the ballet by my hubby and the other two were wedding gifts to us.
Happy Krafting, Shaz
p.s. I {heart} comments!

1 comment:

Petra said...

Love the calendar Shaz, and your decorations are so awesome!