Tuesday, November 23

Holly-Daze planner


Hey all,
I don't have much time. Family life is super busy but I made this planner/organizer to keep me together over the days of Christmas. If you would like detail leave a comment and I will fill you in. Also these wonderful pieces of DP are all gifts I have received from my secret pal over at the anything goes group. Thanks your a doll, SP! I wanted to make sure I made something for myself with your gift.
 Cover
 inside cover
 Shopping lists
Gift receipt pocket. 
Happy Krafting, Shaz
p.s. I {heart} comments!

Recipe:
Tools: paper Trimmer, EK Success.
Paper: Crumb cake, DP~unknown
Stamps: dots,SU!, Tim Hotz
Embellishments: brads,eyelets, twine & stickers
Ink: Green Red Brown SU ink

4 comments:

Petra said...

Hi Shaz!

Love this planner! it's soooooo clever! Being a planner myself I think I'm going to try my hand at making one too :)

Love your blog, its so vibrant!

Keep posting :)

Christy said...

Shaz,
This is such a great book, very inventive!

Smiles!
Christy

Anne-Marie said...

Hi Shaz,
Love this organizer...beautifully done! :D

Unknown said...

such a beautiful album