Friday, July 9

Wicked! Bookmark

Hey have you seen the musical Wicked? I haven't but I really want to and it is coming to Toronto in autumn.  This bookmark is for me to use when I am reading Wicked. I used the Loonie Stampers Challenge for this bookmark. This is Challenge no. 100!!! Congrats Ladies.
Did you know the Loonie ladies are all Canadian?  We can all say eh! to that!
Honestly I dreamed it up last night when I couldn't sleep. I had seen the Challenge posted and the ideas kept me up for an extra hour. I used a sketch from the PCD blog for the bookmark.
Isn't this paper perfect too!
It's "Stars and swirls" by GCD studios.
Happy Krafting, Shaz

p.s. I {heart} comments!
Recipe:
Tools: paper Trimmer, EK Success. The Slice, Making Memories. 
Paper: green, SU! Stars and swirls, GCD studios.
Stamps:  You're Dandy, sets by Practicing Creativity Designs.
Embellishments: Ribbon, Michael's.  Black rhinestones, Dollar shop.
Ink: Jet black, Versa-mark

4 comments:

Charlene Austin said...

I've actually not heard of the musical but it's great you have that to look forward to.

5/6 of us Loonies are definitely Cdn. We adopted one US girl. Maria lives in Delaware and she had fun pointing out every time one of us said "eh". haha.

Julie-Ann Wells (Jewels) said...

Hey Shaz!! Enjoy the musical and thanks for playing along with us crazy ladies!

Lea L. said...

Wonderful bookmark! I love the colors you used!! Great job with the sketch challenge!!

♥♥♥Lea

Anonymous said...

Char doesn't get out much...too busy doing her kitchen!!! How could she not know about WICKED...we hope one day it comes here for us to see!!! Thanks for playing....LOVED YOUR BOOKMARK!!