Wednesday, April 14

Amazing Party gift!

Hello friends,
My two younger girls have a boy birthday party to go to this week-end. They are so excited to go to a Train themed party. I wrapped up the gifts and made a card for the boys. They are twins so I got to make two ... HOW FUN!
For the card I used Get Sketchy! Our Go-to Sketches Week Challenge! over at the Moxie Fab blog.
I found these Boxes in my storage bid. I swapped them at the Scrap week-end lasts spring.
I am adding this to the Greeting Farms Farm Fresh Fridays are Spring Cleaning

Happy Krafting, Shaz
p.s. I {heart} comments!

Recipe:
Tools: Large star punch,Wide oval punch, SU!
Paper: tangerine, Bashful blue, real red, Bermuda cardstock, SU!. polka dot DT, SU!. White cardstock, CTMH.
Stamps: Amazing duo, The Greeting Farm.
Embellishments: twine, May arts. Speech bubble, clipart.
Colors: Jet black, Staz-on ink. tangerine, Real red, ink SU! Markers, Copic.

3 comments:

Maylee said...

Super cute Shaz!

Katy said...

cute cute cards!

Unknown said...

Hey Shaz! Thanks for entering the Get Sketchy Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)