Tuesday, May 26

Fatherly{quotes}

I was looking for a quote to put on some Father's day card and I found this great site. Quote Garden. It has some really cute quotes most perfect for cards. I made my picks and did some creative work with a simple word program. Printed them on card stock and made these cards for the good men in my life.

I used a stamp wheel for both cards. I wanted the images to have some depth so I rolled the wheel in tow different colors.
{you can click on the photos for a closer look}

"Father{a father carries money where his money used to be}"
Materials: Trendy trees wheel, green and brown ink green brown and white card-stock eyelets letters cut with the MM slice.

"A father is always making his Baby into a woman. And when she is a women he turners her back again"
Materials: Trendy trees wheel, green and white card-stock lite and dark green ink, large eyelets and one inch hole punch

Happy Scrappin'

Shaz

No comments: