Friday, February 6

So Yum, I could eat it!

I love chocolate. I am sure many people can say that but this card is so YUM I could eat it.
I did a lot of paper punching to make those little paper chocolates.
I used the 1 inch scalloped circle (Martha Stewart) 3/4 circle (Mavy) and a heart punch from the dollar store. The dollar store punch could not punch through card-stock so I used some old designer paper(must be at least 5 years old) to punch the hearts. The golden yellow made me think of caramel.

To put them together I stacked the dark brown scallop under the light brown then I used a foam dimensional to add the heart. super easy. The most difficult was the vellum. The scallops don't match-up very easily so I had to use scissor to smooth out the corners.
A small detail that does not show in the photo is a big eyelet on the tag, it says "favorite thing". How perfect is that?!
It looks so yummy I think it was worth it!

Enjoy!
Shaz

1 comment:

Arlene said...

What a great card - chocolates are yummy and so is the card.