Tuesday, January 10

Sorry I disapeared...

If you follow me on Facebook or twitter, It may not seem like I went anywhere. I have used my iPhone to keep those sites busy. Just after my last post my camera broke. It was my youngest child's birthday party when I knocked the camera down. We had a Halloween costume dance party.  I had made these cute Frankenstein loot bags for her buddies to take home.
Then is December I had some great fun wrapping a wine bottle for a party game. I used green garland to create this cute Christmas tree.
I also made frames crayon art for some great teachers. You may remember these Teacher appreciation Gifts from my original post July 2,2011.  I am still taking orders for these sweet Teacher appreciation gift.
Contact me through Handmade by Shaz Facebook page.
Time to think about,  my favorite craft season, Valentines day!
Happy Krafting, Shaz
Keep up to date with my shenanigans by following my FACBOOK ... TWITTER and  PINTEREST.
p.s. I {heart} comments!

No comments: