Monday, September 19

Disney's Prom birthday Party #1


Hey, all you crafty people!
Back to school means party time for my family.... Yes I'm excited for the kids to have a regular routine again BUT that is not it!  Birthday season is September/October for us with 4 + birthdays and our anniversary in a two week span.
Our second child's birthday party will be on Sept 30th.  After many conversations about theme and activities we are having a Disney's Prom  viewing party. I have ticket style invites, done and party favors in the works.  I used these fun ticket printables HERE to create the invites.  This is what our cards looked like on the cutting table. They have had rave reviews.
 
If you have not heard of Disney's Prom it's a "Chick flick" for Tween...It's about a good girl plans the perfect prom and things go up in flames but it is still the best night of her life. Super cute stuff!


Happy Krafting, Shaz
Keep up to date with my shenanigans by following my FACBOOK ... TWITTER and  PINTEREST.
p.s. I {heart} comments!

No comments: