Tuesday, March 22

For the Boys...

Boy oh Boy I love making cards for my guys... I have 2 brother, 4 brother in Laws and 2 Extras.
So I make loads of "Manly" cards every year.  The Embellish Challenge is:

MASCULINE COLOR TRENDS CHALLENGE

SO I was pretty pumped to play along. 
Tools:Trimmer, EK Success. Sizzix Embossing folder,MFT Star boarder die, Pinking circles Spellbinders,
 EpicSix Die press, 1 1
/8 circle & lg star 
punches 
SU!
Paper: Blue, Red, Silver,Grey,green
Stamps: Talking in Circles, Autumn Leaves
Embellishments: black ribbon
Ink: jet black, versamark
Recipe:
Tools: paper Trimmer, EK Success. Notebook edge punch, Arrow punch and Round tab punches by SU!
Paper: Blue,Grey, Parchment, green, red & DP- Boyfriend.
Stamps: Verve stamps and "Rockin' Robot, Snag 'ems and ledger card , Fancy Pantz
Embellishments: red brad and Green staple
Ink: Grey Dew Drop and Black Versamark.

If you would like to see more Masculine cards just check them out under the "Manly label".
Happy Krafting, Shaz
p.s. I {heart} comments!

2 comments:

Valentina Fussell said...

These are adorable! Perfect for any little boy! Thanks so much for playing along with Embellish!

Charlene Austin said...

Oh girl...you do awesome masculine cards. I'm so curious what are "2 extras"?? Thank you so much for playing along in the Embellish Challenge.