Wednesday, August 25

Sprockets of Gratitude

My Vintage Mac is still at the spa. LOL! My husbands friend is freshening up the old thing like new. I thought I should get a thank you card ready for him. I used these challenges for inspiration:
So this is what I came up with.
Happy Krafting, Shaz
p.s. I {heart} comments!
Recipe:
Tools: paper Trimmer, EK Success. Making Memories Slice and "Basic 1"card
Paper: Blush Card-stock, Bazzill. Rockets 'n' Sprockets,Recollection. Crumb-cake card-stock, SU!
Stamps: "totally tools", SU!
Embellishments: star screw brads,Recollection
Ink: Onyx black, Versa-fine

5 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

What a perfect card for a handy-man :) TFS

Lynn Mercurio said...

Such a fun card, Shazia...love those screw brads...perfect embellishments for this manly creation. Thanks for playing along with the challenge this week!!!

Unknown said...

Cracking card Shaz! just right for a tech dude! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Waltzingmouse Stamps!

Traveling Mama said...

How cute! What a fun way to use the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Embellish! Hugs from Denmark!

Charlene Austin said...

You played again! Awesome.

MY laptop could use a spa day or 2. I think it's dieing a slow death. I've heard such good things about Macs.

Great card.