Monday, June 28

Birthday-UnBirthday

Lots of Birthday celebrating around here!
Last week was my niece's birthday with this card and these cupcakes .
 
My niece is the adorable blonde!!
On the weekend we celebrated my Daughter's un-birthday with a mad tea party!
We reserved the cafe at our church for the party is is very cool. The walls are all red black and grey. Perfect for the Red Queen perhaps!?!
 
Pizza spirals, Cucumber bagel appetizers , pink & orange chocolate cookie and tarts. {close up}
 
Mis-matched tea cups and saucers set out on the long row of tables !
 
Guests working in the Mad Hatter's hat shop decorating hats. {I made those hats!}
  
The bubbles and the Cheshire cat pinata.{made by my sis-in-law}
 
I made black and white cupcakes that said: Eat me!!!
Happy Un-Birthday Sweety!   Her real birthday is in July.
Happy Krafting, Shaz

p.s. I {heart} comments!
Card Recipe:
Tools: paper Trimmer, EK Success,scalloped edge punch, SU!.
Paper: vanilla , SU! Vintage yellow, core'dinations
Stamps:  Letter stamp from CTMH. For the Love of Dots, sets by Practicing Creativity Designs
Embellishments: teal ribbon
Colors: Rainbow ink Kaleido-color.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THIS LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN! I hope it turned out as well as it looks.

_melanie