Wednesday, March 10

For Julia & Riley

**NOTE:I will be adding an item to the ~Blog Candy~ every post from today until draw day!**
Today I am adding pink flowers used on the second card.
Hello Crafters,
I have made two card with the Card Positioning System's sketch.
The first card is for  Julia.  I used the Colour Q  color combination. Julia is a Lost fan like myself and she asked me to make her a card that reflects Season 5.
{Season 6 is presently on the air}
This card is for Riley. I provide child care for Riley on Fridays. I am going to be out of town on her 3rd Birthday. Riley loves Backyardigans. I used a tutorial from Stamp with Heather to make her Pablo card.


Happy Krafting, Shaz
Don't forget about the Blog Candy giveaway! Go here to enter.
p.s. I {heart} comments!





2 comments:

Lea L. said...

These are fabulous!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

♥Lea

Courtney Baker said...

This sketch looks so similar to the EBTKS sketch too! Great job!