Wednesday, March 31

Camera strap cover & the grand prize!

I have been itching to sew.
I found a great tutorial for a Camera Strap Slipcover.
I also I used Courtney's flower tutorial for the rose.
Here is what I made! Isn't it the perfect gift for a Mom! I know I love it.
DRAW NOW CLOSED!
I also promised a updated picture of the BLOGCANDY!!!
I will be drawing tonight at 10:00p.m. {my time}
Content of this Blog candy:
Red glitter Chipboards letters, spool of lace and Lots of Ribbon, Waxy floss, gold elastic string, Me and my BIG idea Owl stickers "You" sticker, High Hopes Thanksgiving stamp, "All kids of Thanks" stamp set and block, scalloped square chipboard album. Pink flowers and pearls, purple rhinestones and cards with envelopes. white gel pen, Ranger's liquid pearl in Opal, Basic Grey Rub-ons OVER 70 pieces of 6X6 Designer paper from Dover crafts Basic Grey and Stampin up and Other great companies.

Happy Krafting, Shaz

p.s. I {heart} comments!
Go here to enter.

4 comments:

Maylee said...

This is terrific Shaz! I book marked the strap tutorial too, just haven't gotten to it yet, we'll have to compare project after I make one. : )

Smita said...

The strap is great... but I comment more on a stitching project (since I have 2 left hands when it comes to stitching!).

The candy is Wow!! Wonder who the lucky gal will be!

Hugs,
Smita

Agatha S said...

Looking forward to hear from you!! :)

Courtney Baker said...

Oh I love the idea of putting that flower on the strap! So cool!