Wednesday, February 10

SNOW FLAKES!

Yesterday my oldest child said: "Mommy you know how they say no 2 snow flakes are the same?...Well, Your cards are like snowflakes each one is different!"
You would think that living in Canada Snow would be "no big deal".  After a grey Christmas I am so excited to see snow! Really I am. This is a picture from our back door see all the wonderful snow flakes... I posted a lot of stuff yesterday. here are some peeks at the stuff I did.




Happy Krafting!


~,Shaz
p.s. I {heart} Your Comments

3 comments:

Courtney Baker said...

Great cards. That cupcake box is awesome!

KreAsisa said...

hi Shaz thank you for stopping by & left such a sweet comment :)

I live in a tropical country..I didn't know if it's still snow in February ..thought it's only in December - Jan.

Btw the cupcake box is sooo cute!

Heather Grow said...

Hi Shaz. I just wanted to thank you for leaving a comment on my blog for the heart table runner. Your blog is so cute. I love your cards.