Wednesday, September 16

Thank you {LOST,season3}

Hey all, I am turning into a wee bit of a LOST groupie. In the evening I can be found watching LOST while I craft.
I just started watching by DVD thanks to a friend in my husband's office.
I like to make a LOST theme thanks you card every time I finish a season. I did not get a chance to photograph the card I made after season 2 but you may remember my first LOST card.

{You can click on the images to see the card up close.}

To make this car I used the Stair Step Fold Tutorial from

the Splitcoast stampers site. The details are great and I love that a video is available for the little details.

{material}
Balmy Breezes SU! stamps, Cream Green, and Brown CTMH card-stock, jewelry wire, brads, twine brown and green ink.

Have a great day.
Shaz

1 comment:

Sweet Momiji said...

Oh my gosh!! This is awesome!! I am a HUGE Lost fan!! I can't wait until January for the last season! Well, the last part is horrible....
Anyhoo, great card! That is a neat idea to make one after finishing a season.
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! :)
Smiles,
Hollie@ Momiji's Madness