Thursday, January 29

Heart time


Since I have been having some computer trouble I have 3 crafts to show.I have been working on some Valentines. I love Valentines it is one of my favorite days!

The first is a sweet candy holder. It is a simple tri-fold card . The image on the front was stamped and colored with markers. It took seconds to make. To hold the candy inside I use a slit punch to make tabs to hold the treat. The card was a little bulky so the binder clip helped to keep it closed.

The second is a Card for a Friend. I stamped the heart and filled it in with liquidglass. Before it dried I cover it with glitter. When it was dry I tapped off the glitter. I love the red and whit together.

The last craft is a "I LOVE U" Tag Banner. I wanted to make a banner to sit on our dinner table. The tags are all different. I used punch pieces and ribbon to decorate each tag. I used letters I cut using a coluzzel knife and stencil. This is a great project to use up all the random embellishments you may have laying around.

Happy Heart Day,

Shaz




No comments: